- Woven circle tee hem label
- Broken Tee Society label on outer yoke
- 5 oz./yd², 100% GOTS organic combed ringspun cotton
- Classic, relaxed fit
- Low-impact dystar reactive dyes
- Garment washed and biopolished for lint-free ultimate softness and printing
- Double-needle collar
- 1/2″ forward shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Clean-finished hem
The Opening T-Shirt
Log In to Receive Your Member Discounts.
Not a Member?
The Golfer's Journal is a premium quarterly covering the game wherever it is played. It is commercially quiet, editorially pure, and unmatched in its elegant design and physical condition. Membership to the Golfer's Journal community means access to curated events at bucket-list courses, popup gatherings and international travel packages. Members also receive exclusive merchandise and discounts on limited-edition apparel, accessories and more.
There’s nothing like that first tee feeling.
Go back to the beginning with the classic logo that started it all. A subtle outer yoke label shows where your loyalties lie