Refer a Friend
You can be rewarded for helping us grow The Golfer’s Journal community!
For any friend you refer who purchases a membership to TGJ using your referral code, you will receive points towards limited edition rewards, redeemable at certain milestones.
- Any active Golfer’s Journal membership are eligible to participate in this program – “active” status is determined by The Golfer’s Journal and will be indicated by a referral code tab shown in the user’s My Account area. This includes the Digital and Standard membership and the Premium Membership. The type of membership purchased by your referral does affect your chances of winning.
- The referral code must be used at the time of purchase. We cannot honor the credit after the time of purchase.
- Your referral code is to be used by your friends and family only and can not be used on your own membership purchases. The Golfer’s Journal reserves the right to refuse to honor referral codes and/or terminate your eligibility for this program if The Golfer’s Journal suspects abuse.
How It Works
- You can locate your unique referral code by logging to www.golfersjournal.com and visiting your My Account area and selecting “Referral Dashboard” or visit: https://www.golfersjournal.com/my-account/referrals/.
- Tell your friends and family to click your link and proceed to purchasing their membership. Once the referral is complete, you will receive an email notification with updates on your rewards within 3-5 business days.
- The friends and family you refer in a year can also be viewed on the Referral Dashboard page used to locate the code.
- The code must be redeemed in a single checkout. Shipping fees may apply.
- All referral copies earned under the previous referral program will continue to be honored.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Valid only for memberships purchased on www.golfersjournal.com.
- If your Golfer’s Journal account expires, terminates for any reason or is suspended, your referral code and any rewards will expire. In addition, The Golfer’s Journal may at any time refuse to honor a referral code if The Golfer’s Journal finds you in violation of these rules.
- The Golfer’s Journal may choose to restrict the applicability of referrals, in its discretion, at any time. For example, any programs for which a Golfer’s Journal membership is given away or otherwise provided as part of a special promotion may not be included in this Referral Program.
- The referral must be claimed at the time of purchase.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals one can make. The monthly count will reset on the 1st of every month, while the referral program is active. Annual and All Time referrals will not expire.
- The reward redemption is only applicable to prizes determined by The Golfer’s Journal and is subject to availability. Reward milestones and prizes may be changed at any time and without notice.
- The referral reward is determined by the milestone. The reward is a one-time prize and is non-transferable. The reward cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including other referral promotion codes.
- Referrals rewards are not eligible for gift memberships.
- Reward codes are valid for six months from issuance.
- The Golfer’s Journal reserves the right to modify, change, update or terminate this program at any time. The Golfer’s Journal shall have the sole and exclusive right to resolve all disputes between two or more referrers or referees, and all determinations by The Golfer’s Journal shall be final and binding. The Golfer’s Journal reserves all of its rights under the The Golfer’s Journal Terms of Service and all other applicable The Golfer’s Journal policies.
- Referral rewards have no cash value. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
- Void where prohibited.
TGJ x Titleist Referral Game Rules
The Golfer’s Journal / Acushnet Company Referral Game Rules
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all members of The Golfer’s Journal who are 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their country of residence as of January 1, 2022. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters/suppliers and their IRS dependents and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household, (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Must be a member to The Golfer’s Journal to be eligible. Participant must have referred a joining member to The Golfer’s Journal using their personal referral link to be eligible for the grand prize. If these sweepstakes are prohibited by law in the state or country where the winner resides, the prize is void. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Timing: The Golfer’s Journal / Acushnet Company (Titleist) – (the “Promotion”) begins on January 1, 2022 and ends on September 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: Simply be a member to The Golfer’s Journal and have a joining member use your personal referral code during purchase. Each successful referral equates to one entry into the grand prize lottery. Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsors’ computer by September 31, 2022 to be eligible for the random drawing. Sponsors’ computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsors and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The name of the person submitting a Promotion entry must be the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion, or, entry may be deemed void in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and any potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Submissions will be reviewed for compliance with these Official Rules.
- Winner Notification/Odds: Potential Grand Prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 3, 2022 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner notification will be on or about October 10, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of all entries. The random drawing will be conducted by The Golfer’s Journal whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email at Sponsors’ sole discretion. If potential prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during the ten (10) days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only two attempts for new alternates per prize will be conducted. If attempts fail, unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winners will receive a prize package (“Prize”) consisting of:
- One (1) Titleist TSi driver ($550)
- One (1) Titleist TSi fairway metal ($300)
- One (1) Titleist TSi hybrid ($280)
- One (1) Full set Titleist irons – 7 Clubs ($1300)
- Three (3) Vokey SM9 wedges ($540)
- One (1) Scotty Cameron putter ($400)
- One (1) Custom fitting from an authorized Titleist fitting partner ($600)
The prize pack has an estimated retail value of $3970.
Prize must be redeemed for One (1) Titleist TSi driver, One (1) Titleist TSi fairway metal, One (1) Titleist TSi hybrid, One (1) Full set Titleist irons – 7 Clubs, Three (3) Vokey SM9 wedges, One (1) Scotty Cameron putter, One (1) Custom fitting from an authorized Titleist fitting partner. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Expenses not stated are solely the winner’s responsibility. If a winner cannot accept prize in accordance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be chosen. Actual value may vary based on price fluctuations and club availability. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state, local and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including, without limitation, winning a prize, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/LIABILITY RELEASE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: If a prize notification or a prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a prize winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent that their name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used in any medium for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent.
- GENERAL: All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion without further notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, or by accepting a prize, all participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance, and or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsors’ representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any participant using such methods. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and select the winners from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution – This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of California having jurisdiction and Participants irrevocably consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of California; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SPONSORS’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE STATED ARV OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREUNDER. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Official Rules are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between each Participant and the Sponsors relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Use of Data: Sponsors will be collecting personal data about participants online, in accordance with their privacy policies. Please review the Sponsors’ privacy policies at https://www.golfersjournal.com/privacy-policy/. By participating in the Promotion, entrants hereby agree to Sponsors’ collection and usage of their personal information for use in administering the Promotion and acknowledge that they have read and accepted Sponsors’ privacy policies. Unless the entrant otherwise expressly agrees, his/her personal information shall be used only for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- Winner: On or about October 31, 2022 you may obtain the name of the prize winners, by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Golfer’s Journal, 191 Avenida La Pata, San Clemente, CA 92672. Requests received after November 31st, 2021 will not be honored.
Sponsors: This Promotion is Co-Sponsored by: Acushnet Company, FootJoy, 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719