BTS 3-Jack Fund
Log In to Receive Your Member Discounts.
Not a Member?
The Golfer's Journal is a premium quarterly covering the game wherever it is played. It is commercially quiet, editorially pure, and unmatched in its elegant design and physical condition. Membership to the Golfer's Journal community means access to curated events at bucket-list courses, popup gatherings and international travel packages. Members also receive exclusive merchandise and discounts on limited-edition apparel, accessories and more.
3-Putt for charity!
Join the Broken Tee Society in a fundraising effort (while hopefully improving your putting) by donating $1 per 3-putt during 2022 to the 3 Jack Fund. At the end of the year, a 50/50 raffle will be held where 50% of the “pot” will be donated to a charity as voted by BTS. The other 50% will be won by a BTS member chosen random by Google Random Number generator.
Each month, add your total number of 3-putts in the respective column on the spreadsheet. Totals will be calculated and members will pay TGJ via this product monthly or quarterly. All members must pay in full by January 2nd, 2023 to be eligible for the drawing. Winners will be selected in BTS in a “3-Jack Hangout” on January 4, 2023.
- Members must pay the $10 entry, to confirm you are in the 3-Jack Fund.
- Members can pay $1 per 3-putt monthly or quarterly.
- Members can join throughout the year, but are only eligible to win a prorated amount of the 50/50 pot, based on the number of months remaining in the year. Ex: If you join in April, you can win 8/12th’s of the 50/50 member pot.
- 3-Putts are eligible January 15, 2022- December 31, 2022.
- Only putts on a natural grass putting surface will count towards a 3-putt.
- Members will have one entry per person into the end of year 50/50 raffle.
- Members must have paid the “donation” total by January 2, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT to be eligible to win.