Subscriber Exclusive: Pinehurst No.4 Preview
Pinehurst No.4 Preview
TGJ Subscribers are invited to preview Pinehurst No.4 before it opens to the public. Join the editors and publishers of The Golfer’s Journal for an unforgettable experience as we enjoy a private outing on the latest addition to Pinehurst.
When: September 27-28, 2018
Where: Pinehurst, NC.
Pinehurst has graciously offered preferred rates for TGJ subscribers to stay at the resort and play Pinehurst No. 2 the following day.
The Experience Includes:
- 1 round on the newly redesigned Pinehurst No.4
- 1 round on Pinehurst No.2 (optional)
- Cocktails reception and live TGJ Podcast recording hosted by DJ Piehowski
- Accommodations at the Pinehurst Resort
- 1 complimentary round at The Cradle (available for stay-and-play guests)
- Welcome gifts from TGJ Sponsors
- Prizes and giveaways
Reserve an experience available exclusively to The Golfer’s Journal subscribers.
“When they invited us to move in here I almost started crying.”
— Gil Hanse
Gil Hanse didn’t just pass through Pinehurst to redesign No. 4. He was invited to stay in the Donald Ross Cottage, and he and his wife Tracey gladly accepted the invitation. The result is the latest jewel in the Pinehurst Resort’s crown; a course that recalls the past and embraces the future on what many say is the best piece of land on the property.
And TGJ subscribers get to play it first.