- What are the subscription options?
- Which issue will my subscription start with and how many will I receive?
- What are the benefits of subscribing?
- Do print (Standard and Premium) subscribers have access to digital content?
- Do subscriptions auto-renew?
- Do gift subscriptions auto-renew?
- My subscription has ended. How do I renew?
- I’ve moved, how do I change my address?
- Am I eligible to upgrade my subscription?
- How do I upgrade my membership?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my subscription?
- Will I receive the premium member gift if I upgrade?
- How long does it take to apply premium subscriber benefits to my TGJ account?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
There are three subscription options available; Digital, Standard and Premium Membership.
The Digital subscription includes:
- Digital access to the full collection of The Golfer’s Journal features.
- Digital exclusives (content made specifically for the web)
- 10% discount on merchandise and apparel in The Golfer’s Journal Store
- Access to exclusive events
- Advanced pre-sale on limited-edition merchandise and accessories
The Standard subscription includes all of the benefits of the Digital subscription plus quarterly delivery of The Golfer’s Journal direct to your door.
The Premium Membership includes all the benefits of the Standard subscription in addition to:
- Limited edition annual gift
- 20% discount on merchandise and apparel in The Golfer’s Journal Store
- Listed as a TGJ benefactor on golfersjournal.com
You can also purchase a Premium Digital subscription if you wish to support The Golfer’s Journal and receive the benefits, but do not wish to receive the physical magazine.
Print subscriptions are determined by our publishing schedule and start with the issue you select at checkout. You’ll receive a total of four print magazines over the course of a 1 year subscription, receiving a new one each quarter as well as digital access to our full collection of back issues. Digital subscriptions start immediately after completing your order and will continue for 1 year as well as full access to the collection of digital back issues. Digital issues will be released every three months and will be available about 2 weeks after the new issue is mailed.
You’ll receive a new issue every quarter delivered directly to your door while paying less than you would at a bookstore or newsstand. Premium memberships include deeper discounts on TGJ merchandise, an annual gift valued at $100 and your name listed as a benefactor on golfersjournal.com . Subscribers are also entitled to discounts on all merchandise and apparel purchases through online store. Subscribers must be signed in to their account to benefit from the discount. The discount is applied at checkout, and does not include shipping costs, sale items or products purchased using a promotional code. We reserve the right to revise the subscriber discount without notice, and to exclude certain products from the offer.
Yes. Standard and Premium subscribers have access to the digital content. Digital editions are released around 2 weeks after the mailing of the physical issue. See our Subscription options for more information.
Yes. Auto-renewing your subscription saves trees, time and money. As a sustaining member we won’t need to send you any physical renewal notices, and you won’t ever need to think about it. Best of all, you’ll never miss an issue. All subscriptions will auto-renew once the final issue in their subscription has been mailed. We will notify you by email before your subscription is due to auto-renew.
Should you prefer your subscription not to auto-renew, you can disable this function in your account settings. Simply login and manage your subscription from there. “View Order” and click “Auto-Renew Off.” This will end the recurring payment but continue the subscription for the remaining issues for which payment has already been received.
No. Subscriptions purchased for someone other than yourself will not auto-renew. Please note, you will need to select “gift subscription” at checkout for a subscription to be considered a gift.
You can extend or renew your subscription at any time by simply clicking renew on your subscription in your My Account area of the site or by contacting our Customer Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-492-2637 to speak with a member. If your subscription is set to automatically renew you don’t need to take any further action to keep receiving issues of The Golfer’s Journal and accessing all content on golfersjournal.com. If your credit card information has changed please log into your account and update your payment method. Your card will charge when you are set to auto-renew.
If you would like to renew your gift subscription. Click My Account and then renew the gift subscription.
Log in to your account, click “Manage” in your subscriptions tab and update your address. Or email email@example.com with your name, old address, and the new address you’d like to have on file.
To ensure that your copy of The Golfer’s Journal arrives as soon as possible, we ask that you notify us of any impending address changes no later than 7 weeks after you received your last issue of The Golfer’s Journal.
Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for replacement issues if the correct information is not supplied.
If you do not currently have a premium subscription, you are eligible to upgrade your subscription to a premium membership.
You can upgrade your membership by following the below steps.
- Visit the My Account page.
- Select Subscriptions on the My Account navigation on the left of the page.
- Select “Manage” next to the subscription you would like to upgrade.
- Under the Actions section of the Subscription Management page, the option to Upgrade your subscription will be visible if your subscription is eligible for an upgrade.
- Select “Upgrade”. You will be prompted with further detail on upgrading your subscription at this step.
- Proceed and complete payment checkout to upgrade your subscription.
A subscription upgrade costs $150.00, the same amount as a 1 year premium membership. When upgrading, the amount of copies left in your current subscription will be transferred and added to your upgraded premium membership.
Yes, once you complete your subscription upgrade, you will be sent your premium member gift.
You will receive your premium member benefits on GolfersJournal.com upon payment completion of your subscription upgrade. For most people, this should be immediately after completing your upgrade order. If you’re not seeing your premium member benefits in your account after your completed subscription upgrade, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 492-2637.
Please review our cancellation policy and contact our customer service team who can assist with cancellations; please email us at CustomerService@golfersjournal.com or call (949) 492-2637.
We process merchandise orders continuously Monday-Friday, 9-5 PM PST.
Most merchandise orders delivering in the US will mail via USPS. If you are out of the continental US, the order will ship using our international courier. Please expect 1-2 weeks for domestic delivery, and 2-4 weeks for international delivery.
To request a refund or exchange for unused or unworn products please contact our Customer Service team via email at CustomerService@golfersjournal.com or call (949) 492-2637. Merchandise exchanges are subject to a $20 restocking fee. Returns for will be refunded the full amount of the order, less the original shipping cost once the item has been inspected and approved by a member of our team. Used and/ or damaged items will not be refunded.
Contributions to The Golfer’s Journal are always welcome. We’re looking for writers, photographers, artists, and golfers to introduce us to the next great story.
Please send any submissions to email@example.com. Due to volume, we cannot provide individual feedback on submissions, though we do closely consider each one and will notify you following our review.